The EFG Graduate Programme
Are you eager to launch your career at a dynamic global private banking group where you can build on your academic knowledge, develop new skills and really go places?
If so, the EFG Graduate Programme is the right path for you! Our career start programme offers a combination of hands-on professional experience and meaningful learning opportunities based on EFG’s Young Talent Development strategy.
Designed specifically with ambitious young talents in mind, this exciting programme provides a unique opportunity for graduates from different backgrounds to gain an in-depth insight into the wealth management business based on their individual skills, interests and competencies.
The EFG Graduate Programme enables participants to experience EFG’s entrepreneurial spirit, commitment to excellence and innovative thinking first hand across different business units.
Reflecting the global nature of our business, the EFG Graduate Programme includes positions in Miami, London, Luxembourg, Geneva, Zurich, Lugano, Singapore and Hong Kong.
Extra support and dedicated initiatives
Graduates who embark on this programme can gain immediate exposure to various roles across different areas of the business, where they will collaborate with a range of teams and managers. Crucially, they can contribute directly to core EFG projects from the outset, building and expanding their knowhow in the process.
To support graduates on this journey, the EFG Graduate Programme offers:
- A two-week onboarding programme in Switzerland to introduce graduates to EFG’s purpose, mission, vision and culture; this includes access to members of top management and insights into multiple projects and activities managed in different business units
- A mentoring programme to enable graduates to benefit from the guidance of an experienced senior manager in order to accelerate their development
- Specific training courses to enhance the key competencies and communication skills of graduates
- A buddy programme as well as networking and social events
- Continuous learning opportunities to support their personal and professional development
Your skills and strengths
EFG is looking for outstanding young talents with an entrepreneurial mindset to join our bank. A variety of academic disciplines will be considered and prior industry experience is not essential: Our focus is on attracting highly motivated and dedicated candidates from diverse backgrounds who bring with them a range of skills and experiences. Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with excellent academic results; candidates who are close to completing their degree will also be considered
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (a knowledge of other languages is an advantage)
- International mindset
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organisational skills
- Forward thinking and an ability to innovate and find new ways of working to strengthen efficiency and competitiveness
- Disciplined and committed approach combined with a strong work ethic and can-do attitude
- Flexibility and a proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with people from different backgrounds
- Client-oriented mindset
- Proactive self-starter with an inquisitive nature and eagerness to learn
What we offer
We are committed to providing a work environment that is fair and inclusive and is founded on the principle of mutual respect – an environment where each individual is empowered to realise their full potential. We believe that diversity within a team fosters better decision-making and drives innovation. With the EFG Graduate Programme, we offer:
- A dynamic professional experience with rotations across different teams and business units
- A stimulating international network and an inspiring, purpose-driven corporate culture
- The opportunity to experience the wealth management industry based on EFG’s unique approach of bringing entrepreneurial thinking to banking
- The chance to grow your expertise in your chosen field and contribute to EFG’s success
- Continuous learning and development opportunities for both technical and soft skills
- The possibility of a permanent position upon the successful completion of the programme
Apply for the next Graduate Programme!
The next EFG Graduate Programme starts in September 2024. You can find all graduate program job openings here. If your skills and strengths correspond to the above profile, we would like to hear from you!
From our unique approach to our global reach, find out how we do business