Working across the world’s leading financial centres
Administration and support solutions for investment managers
EFG Funds Services is a division of EFG Wealth Solutions.
EFG Fund Services provides administration, custody and exchange listing services to a wide range of closed-ended and open-ended funds.
Our main offices are in Jersey and Luxembourg, and we also have a presence in Cyprus, Cayman Islands and Singapore. This means we can be truly jurisdiction-neutral in devising solutions for our clients.
Our aim is to deliver a high level of client service to both the fund and its investors, underpinned by technology and a pragmatic, proactive approach.
What we offer
At EFG Fund Services, we recognise the individuality of each fund and our teams work closely with each client to build a detailed understanding of the needs of their fund and investors.
We pride ourselves in providing a client focused service offering solutions to cater for their needs.
- Bespoke Service: We aim to provide a flexible and tailored service to our clients to fit their needs
- In-house Banking Solution: Our in-house banking and payments ensure faster turnaround times, joined up processes and ability to unlock challenges and issues easily.
- Experienced and Stable Team: Our Directors have extensive board and Fund Administration experience and are supported by our team of experienced colleagues and team members
- World Class Technology: We use a leading fund administration platform, allowing high rates of Straight Through Processing (STP) and great client service.
Complete Service Across All Asset Classes
- Fund set-up and launch
- Day to day administration
- Director services
- Financial reporting
- Capital accounts and other investor communications
- Oversight and monitoring.
- Safekeeping of fund financial assets
- Bank and fund asset reconciliations
Our Fund Managers
Our team of fund specialists:
- Understand the pressures confronting investment managers. They strive to work in partnership with you to ensure smooth, efficient and effective fund administration.
- Are highly qualified. Each jurisdicational team is specialised in specific fields and offers on-the-ground expertise combined with practical know-how. The majority of our employees are professionally-qualified funds’ practitioners, and a number are multi-lingual.
- Are highly experienced. EFG Fund Services has been providing support services to funds in major international jurisdictions for over 25 years.
- Deliver their services in the same time zone as the fund’s investment manager, ensuring they are responsive and readily accessible.
EFG Fund Administration Limited
44 Esplanade St. Helier - JE1 3FG Jersey
EFG Bank (Luxembourg) S.A.
P.O. Box 385 - 2013 Luxembourg
EFG Bank & Trust (Bahamas) Ltd
Offices at Old Fort, Building One Lyford Cay - Nassau
EFG Wealth Solutions (Singapore) Limited
79 Robinson Road #18-03 - 068897 Singapore
It all starts with a conversation
Let's start ours and build something valuable today.Contact us
- EFG Bank AG
Hong Kong Branch
International Commerce Centre
1 Austin Road West - Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Phone: +852 2298 3000
EFG Fund Services disclaimer
EFG Fund Services believe that the information on this website is accurate. However, it is unavoidably general in content and should not be relied upon in making a specific decision. EFG Fund Services strongly recommend that before making a decision to create a structure, clients should take professional legal and tax advice in their country of residence.EFG Fund Services is a division of EFG Wealth Solutions, which is part of EFG International and includes the following: EFG Wealth Solutions (Jersey) Limited and its Jersey subsidiaries regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission; EFG Wealth Solutions (Singapore) Limited regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore; EFG Bank & Trust (Bahamas) Ltd regulated by the Central Bank of The Bahamas; EFG Bank (Luxembourg) S.A. regulated by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier and EFG Private Bank (Channel Islands) Limited regulated by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission.
From investing to finance find out how our services can help you protect and grow your wealth today.